HAIR LOSS TREATMENT & PREVENTION FOR MEN & WOMEN
Laser Hair Therapy Treatment for Hair Loss
Clinically Proven Hair Loss Treatment for Men & Women
Low Level Laser Hair Loss Treatment
Low level Laser Hair Therapy Treatment for Hair Loss (LLLT) is a revolutionary, non-invasive breakthrough in the treatment of androgenic alopecia and hair loss for both men and women.
FDA cleared laser hair therapy utilizes low level “soft” laser light to stop and prevent the appearance of hair loss and thinning hair and give you the thicker, fuller, and healthier looking hair you want.
Benefits from Low-Level Laser Treatment
- The blood supply to the scalp increases by 54% after just one treatment.
- Stimulates hair follicles on the scalp.
- For 85% of patients, the progression of hair loss stops.
- Increase hair elasticity and strength.
- Get fuller, shinier, softer, and thicker hair.
- Post-Operative hair transplant surgery patients – laser therapy will help newly transplanted hair to thrive and speed up the healing time. Repairs damaged hair that is normally caused by chemical treatments.
- Delivers light energy that comes directly from different positions without the loss of light properties to insure appropriate dosage.
Is Laser Hair Therapy Safe?
Classified as a Class IIIA cosmetic laser, low-level laser hair therapy meets all the international safety standards. Low-level laser light is compressed light of a wavelength from the cold, red part of the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation. This differs from natural light as it is just one precise color; it is columnated, meaning it concentrates its light beam in a defined location or spot. This allows the laser light to penetrate with no heat, no damage, and no known side effects. The unique laser light penetrates into the scalp.
For several years, leading hair restoration clinics have been using ‘cold-beam’ laser technology for individuals that suffer from varying hair conditions. Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) works by increasing the blood flow to both the hair follicles and scalp. This encourages hair volume and a healthy head of hair.
Proven Hair Loss Treatment Solutions in Ohio
Laser Hair Therapy is a safe, effective way to look and feel like yourself again. And Van Scoy Hair Clinics in Cleveland, Columbus, and Ashland, Ohio are proud to provide clients with effective and proven hair solutions. To find out if you are a good candidate for laser hair therapy, we invite you to contact us today and schedule a free, confidential hair loss evaluation and consultation. A professional Van Scoy PAI hair transplant and hair restoration specialist will work one-on-one with you to help you find the perfect hair loss solution for you.